Data Scientist (m/f/d)Vollzeit | Frankfurt am Main
OUR TEAM WANTS YOU
We love technology and excellence, always being open-minded with solutions and aligned with the best practices of the market when talking about data (Data Unit Testing, Clean coding, mixed data stack).
We value knowledge sharing and improvement (sessions of knowledge sharing and teaching, reserved research time slices). As a team we believe in disruptive solutions, always focusing on the value versus effort.
AT THINKSURANCE NO TWO DAYS ARE THE SAME! YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Define best models for each application requirement with high model quality.
- Provide valuable insights from our extensive Datalake, using Data Mining, Data Discovery or even ML.
- Discover knowledge that leads to new business opportunities in a proactive way
- Integrate solutions with all parts of the organization to make the models democratic over the company with very high product responsibility and the possibility to significantly shape the internal and external analytics agenda.
- Close collaboration with our C-Level and a dynamic team of statisticians, developers and analysts.
- Innovation monitoring – high degrees of freedom for implementing new technologies and analytical.
WHAT DEFINES YOU
- Extraordinary analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills along with great team spirit
- Communication skills and client/aim-oriented thinking
- Degree in Data Science, Statistics or a comparable subject (Computer Science, Informatics)
- Great programming experience (e.g. Python, Scala, R)
- Familiarity with SQL data management and first touchpoints with Big Data management
- English language knowledge at a native speaker level
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern company culture: flat hierarchies, quick data-based decisions and the requirement to co-design the company’s strategic way forward are our day-to-day life
- Steep learning curve: Here, you shape, not slave. For most challenges, you will be the first one solving them within the firm. Our highest priority is your personal development. Thus, you will learn daily, simultaneously receiving as much support as you need to reflect on your outputs with the directors
- Distinction: We strive for making a sustainable difference in the sector – this is your opportunity to mark your footprint
- Attractive compensation: free healthy drink & snack supply, sport events along with attractive compensation are a self-evident part of your contract
WHAT DRIVES US
The Data Analytics department is the heart of our company and primarily responsible for the build-up of valuable analytics, which serve our clients as critical fundament. In order to further advance the digitization of an entire industry, we are looking for support as soon as possible.