Digital Product Designer (UX/UI) (m/w/d)Vollzeit | Frankfurt am Main
OUR TEAM WANTS YOU
On our data-based marketplace for commercial and industrial insurances we connect all participants of the market on one platform and ensure that companies of all sizes are consulted and insured in the best possible way. And because we are very successful at doing this, we are looking for support in our design department.
You and your team are responsible for designing an intuitive user experience and ensure its successful imple-mentation. By doing so, you will keep developing Thinksurance, but also yourself, every day a little bit further.
AT THINKSURANCE NO TWO DAYS ARE THE SAME! YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Articulate solutions for building an intuitive experience: You design user-friendly and easy-to-use web applications that solve real problems and cater to a better experience on our platform.
- Maintaining and expanding our design system: You are responsible for keeping our design system up-to-date, expanding on it and for documenting our work.
- Understand the user: You will collaborate closely with our UX researchers as well as our data team to build a deeper understanding of our users' problems and behavior.
- Aligning work with product requirements: You will work with product owners and ensure that the integrity of the solutions remains aligned with the requirements and value delivery.
- Implementing design solutions: You will test your solutions with real people to iterate on your designs and closely work with our development team in an agile approach to implement our design decisions.
- Process development: You take a proactive role in improving our research processes and workflows.
WHAT DEFINES YOU
- Experience: You have several years of experience as Product Designer or in a comparable position
- Convincing portfolio: You can highlight your design process and showcase compelling finished products
- Team player: You are enthusiastic for working in a team, co-solving challenges and are able to give and act on feedback
- Conceptual thinker and quick learner: You have very good conceptual skills and an ability to learn fast
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern company culture: Low hierarchies, quick decisions and flexible working models are daily business for us
- New challenges = steep learning curve: At Thinksurance, you create instead of simply executing, because many challenges of your job will be solved by you for the very first time
- Feedback, coaching and training: We emphasize your personal development and support you in a structured way
- Making a difference together: Our „Thinksurance Family“ sticks closely together, united by our drive to sustainably change the insurance industry
- Attractive benefits: Free drinks, snacks and fruits, crossfit and yoga, team events as well as a competitive salary and Jobticket are standard for us